Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Man, I need an agent NOW...I dig the whole freelance thing, it's got some plus sides but there are also times when it's an absolute pain...

I got an e-mail earlier from sideonedummy looks like they're going to use one of my photos for the new Casualties album...cool

It's funny cause I was just thinking about this band...I was looking at the line-up for this years Warped tour and it's stellar, looking forward to shooting that...

I think I'm going to cover the Family Values tour as well, actually I could give a s**t about most of the bands on that bill with the exclusion of the Deftones, I've seen them a myriad of times but never gotten proper photos of them...

Got my Busta photos back today, they look good I'll try and publish a few later tonight...

No comments: