Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I just heard yesterday, after a year long battle with cancer, Keith Elam aka Guru 1/2 of the iconic hip-hop duo Gang Starr passed away. He was still such a young cat. I never had the opportunity to shoot Primo & Guru...."Hard to Earn" & "Moment of Truth" are classics, the Jazzamatazz series is killing as well...sad...

Enough with the Obits...

Did a quick shoot with Blue October earlier in the week, nice guys.

I really need to hire a part time assistant who's not a headcase, someone I can trust to do my photo editing, re-touch work, and do it well...they also need to fetch my Sky Vodka, Red Bulls on the hop.

Shooting Mastodon in a few, haven't seen them in a minute...




















































































































































































































1 comment:

Michka said...

Just wanted to say, some great compositions here. I love the contrast with Justin's red shirt and blue jeans. I'm just curious... was that planned or did that just happen?

If I weren't half-way across the country I'd consider offering up my editing services to you. I make a mean Vodka Red Bull - although, I have to say, have you ever tried a Tuaca and Red Bull? It just has a little something extra. ;-)