Monday, January 29, 2007

Had a killer weekend, went and shot an indie band in Canada on Saturday (had a blast!) - I'll put a link up to the photos when I get them back from the lab.

Pushed my Model, Lowrider shoot off until this coming Saturday.

I'll be shooting Thursday and Murder By Death on Wed and Lupe Fiasco on Friday of this week.

Also adding a sales page to the site for limited edition prints, should have that up in a few days.

I got a nice e-mail from the Guitar player with Flogging Molly - Dennis Casey

I must say he has excellent taste...


Hi Scott,

I wanted to take a second and tell you how great of a photographer I think you are. I got a copy of the photo you took of me and it had your web site on the bottom, so I checked it out. Great stuff.

Do you work out of Rochester?

Well I just wanted to drop you an email and let you know I really like your work.

Maybe we can work together again.

Dennis Casey

No comments: