Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I got my shots back from the Flogging Molly show last week, they came out killer (of course) The City is using one of my "Dennis Casey" shots in my buds column.

I shot Del last night for a story me and my homie are doing...Del was staying at a nice swanky hotel, it had this killer Vegas style water fall out front, so I blasted off a few rolls of film there and inside the hotel lobby, the restaraunt was very uppity...think, lots of marble, classical music over the sound system and everything on the menu is $50.00 and up, the thing that caught my eye was the baby grande piano, perfect photo prop. I convinced Del, who didn't want to disturb the people eating to sit at the piano and play a lil' bit while I took a few shots, can't wait to see how they came out...

Just found some cool Casualties photos I'm going to publish...

Got an advance of the new Deftones album for a review that I'm writing, haven't had time to absorb it completely, has this band ever put out a bad album? nope never have...I'll put up a link to the review when it's been published, go to there myspace page, there streaming the whole album until the 27th...

peace
ss

No comments: