Friday, April 28, 2006

CANON 5D baby!!!! This camera is the shit!!!!

I'm debating on picking up new music...I'll probably get Nikka Costa's last album (not sure if I really want to spend loot on that though) copped the latest Murs & 9th Wonder album last week on my vinyl binge...it's a banger...

Been on a vinyl kick lately here's what I got last week for $40.00...

Echo & the Bunnymen - Crocodiles
Madness - Keep it Moving
Commodores - Caught In The Act
Prince - (some double live European album, the name escapes me @ the moment)
Bowie - David Live
Earth Wind & Fire - Gratitude
Duran Duran - Rio
Lee Morgan - The Gigolo
Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland (my brother borrowed this from me 15 years ago and I never got it back...that's ok though I've still got his Clash - London Calling album LOL)
Zap Mama - A Ma Zone
Wayne Shorter - Adam's Apple
James Brown - Ain't It Funky
Miles Davis - European Tour '56 With The Modern Jazz Quartet & Lester Young (this is some beautiful stuff, all of the cats in the band are on top of there game, just killing it)
EPMD - Unfinished Business
Bauhaus - The Sky's Gone Out
Mingus - Clown
Monk- Brilliant Corners

I still prefer vinyl over cd...

Tomorrow if I can find some time I'm going to try and get out to catch Suicide City...I want to give Billy some photos from our shoot a few months back...

My site is soooo in need of a new look...I'm sick of looking at it LOL

Have a good weekend, go take a picture of someone, something, somewhere...

Be Well
Scott =)

No comments: