Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hey,

I'm in the middle of making dinner Gnocchi and sauce (yum!) just wanted to give a quick holla...

I took some photos of Manny Valera last week (super nice guy!) it was great to see him play again, he was accompanied by a trio on these two dates...his newest album "Melancolia" is amazing! I'm going to be writing a review on it, I'll have a link up to that when it's done and a few of the photos from the shoot...you can get to his site from my links page go check it out...there's some tunes up on his site for your ears and a link to buy his albums...

The latest local phenom "Teddy Geiger" is playing a SOLD OUT show tonight and all of the TRL girls are going to be there...one of my good friends sent me an e-mail earlier asking if I was going to shoot the show...his daughter who is 6 would love a print of TG...the answer is: regretfully no...I won't be able to make it to the gig...

Making a mental note to myself to smack this guy next time I'm at his house for pops.

Of course if I was getting paid to cover the gig, I would be there with my camera bag in hand...It's ALL about the $$$$

This week I'm shooting Doug E. Fresh on 3/23 and on 3/31 I'll be snap'n shots of Blackalicious, the Lifesavas and Fatlip...

Ahh s**t my pasta is boiling over !^@$%# gotta jet....

SOPRANOS tonight people!!!

Ba Da Boom!

No comments: