Thursday, April 15, 2004

Just want to give a quick heads up with what I've got going on in the next few weeks - I'm going to be adding new galleries this weekend of The Crystal Method and Sam Kininger shows I shot last week - The shots came out great, I had a wonderful time @ both shows...

Sam reminds me a lot of a younger Maceo Parker - TCM had an amazing light show and stage presence, the show was so loud my ears are still ringing...


My schedule is pretty insane over the next few months - Here's what I'm shooting:

The Regina Carter Quintet April 23rd

Quinn Lawrence April 24th

The Ska is Dead Tour April 27th with Catch 22, Mustard Plug & Planet Smashers

Superjoint Ritual on May 1st

Joshua Redman May 7th

Life of Agony May 18th

P.O.D May 28th

This is going to be a lot fun!







No comments: